Lifehacker has a good post that I recommend all non-expert Facebook users read. I learned that I was doing some stupid Facebook things and didn’t know it. Here is the list of stupid Facebook things:
- You Don’t Regularly Audit Your Approved Apps
- You Don’t Filter Your News Feeds
- You Don’t Manage Your Privacy Settings
- You Complain About Facebook Features You Hate But Don’t Fix Them
- You Friend Everybody
- You Let Facebook Spam Your Email Inbox with Notifications
- You Spend All of Your Time on Facebook
- But Wait, There’s More!
Have you done any dumb Facebook things not listed above? If so tell us in the comments.