In the process of configuring my Google profile I came across an interesting and useful article that has nine tips for taking a picture to upload to your Google profile.
- Happy Profile Picture = Happy Life
- The open-mouth glamor shot: body language for your face
- Fake IDs: babies, cartoons and pets
- No logos, but still a bit of brand
- Bright Background
- Keep it consistent, across sites and over time
- Look at the camera, or look to your left
- Worst Profile Pic Ever? The QR Code
- Use a Pro Photographer
I’m going to take some advice from the article and create a new picture for my Google profile picture.